Over 40 years ago, Unilock introduced the paving stone to North America. Today, we continue to lead the industry in product innovation and development, education, and contemporary design methodologies. Our regard for realizing the highest quality in all aspects of our business remains foremost in our plans for the future. Unilock is currently seeking a highly motivated Marketing Coordinator.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the advertising, marketing, and displays of the outdoor idea center.
• Assist homeowners by providing ideas, knowledge, and samples.
• Answer product questions on phone.
• Newsletter/Email blasts - writing, editing, and proofreading.
• Maintain regional website by updating regional events and client contacts.
• Assist in the negotiation and purchasing of different advertising medium.
• SEO knowledge is a plus.
• Support sales materials with the creation and layout of cut sheets and brochures.
• Coordinates seminars, banquets, and special events.
• Creates PowerPoint presentations for seminars and award banquets.
• Schedules and assists with industry trade shows and seminars.
• Sources and purchases promotional items.
• Coordinates and tracks lead program.
• Takes jobsite photos and manage files.
• Responsible for co-op advertising.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required.
• Bachelor Degree required
• Experience in Landscape design or industry a plus.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Graphic design skills with a good sense of design balance and layout.
• Excellent working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
• Knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Digital Photography skills – knowledge of ISO, Aperture, and time-exposure settings a plus.
• Ability to lift up to 40lbs
Join the industry leader and become part of an organization with a fast paced work environment and commitment to safety. Unilock offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
For immediate consideration, please e-mail resume including salary requirements to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest in the position, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Unilock Location: Unilock Chicago Inc.
Career Type: Full Time