Over 40 years ago, Unilock introduced the paving stone to North America. Today, we continue to lead the industry in product innovation and development, education, and contemporary design methodologies. Our regard for realizing the highest quality in all aspects of our business remains foremost in our plans for the future.
Unilock is currently seeking a highly motivated Territory Sales Manager. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for achieving sales objectives to enhance revenues in Greater Hartford, Springfield, Western Massachusetts and Albany.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze market data and develop the necessary action plans to increase sales results within the territory
- Execute the Territory Sales Plan and achieve sales growth objectives in the assigned territory
- Develop and implement strategic account plans to support the customer base and new account growth
- Maintain a consistent call cycle based on the sales department's guidelines and protocol
- Manage an assigned merchandising and promotion budget
- Introduce new products, programs, promotions, and training tools to customers to assist them in growing their sales volume of Unilock products
- Track all territory based activities and submits daily sales reports electronically
- Research new account opportunities: open, and train new accounts
- Assist Unilock to maintain a competitive advantage through research and analysis of competitive information at all levels, and share that information with marketing and sales management
- Minimum of three (3) years managing a sales territory, preferably in the manufacturing industry
- Must have an established track record of achieving sales results
- Must possess excellent organizational skills, business acumen, and demonstrated commitment to providing excellent client service
- Must have sound problem solving skills to effectively handle customer objections and questions
- Valid driver’s license required
Join the industry leader and become part of an organization with a fast paced work environment and commitment to safety. Unilock offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
For immediate consideration, please e-mail resume including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax 845-612-0060.
We thank all applicants for their interest in the position, however only those under consideration will be contacted.