If you want to install a beautiful stone driveway at your Green Bay, Wisconsin, residence, installing Unilock’s concrete pavers is the ideal alternative to using genuine stone. Our driveway pavers are specially manufactured with Unilock-exclusive technologies that realistically simulate the texture and appearance of natural stones, bricks, and cobblestones while providing up to four times the strength of poured concrete.
In addition to their authentic appearance and outstanding strength, Unilock pavers have many other qualities that make them the ideal choice for your new driveway. Our paving stone products:
• Are slip resistant
• Withstand freeze/thaw cycles
• Resist stains from de-icing salt, dirt, oil, and grease
• Have surfacing that allows for easy snow removal
• Are available in a variety of sizes and shapes for unique laying patterns
• Have many compatible borders, accents, and insets
• Are backed by a transferable lifetime guarantee
Unilock also manufactures an array of other landscaping products that can help make your new stone driveway even better. We have a number of wall systems available that can be used to add vertical dimension to your driveway. Our wall products are perfect for building pillars, flower planters, or boundary walls along your driveway, or you can even construct a matching mailbox. We also have accent lighting available if you want to make your driveway safer and more stunning at night.