Double the width of a regular Hollandstone paver, Double Holland adds an element of variety to your design.
Add personal touches to make your paving stone project stand out by incorporating a border or accent. With Unilock pavers you can create a unique design that also suits your personal taste. For inspiration look through the images we’ve providedCreate Your Own
By changing the jointing sand color, you can dramatically change the look and feel of your paver surface. We encourage you to experiment with the tool below to notice the difference a sand color can have! Click the swatches on the right to watch the image on the left change. If you’d like to see a larger version just click the image.
Double Holland is dimensionally compatible with Hollandstone and they can be used together in design. The simple lines and patterns make it easy to work with. Add a special look to Double Holland by incorporating Copthorne or Series 3000 banding and insets.
Base Requirement & Bedding Course – standard paver base specification.
Handling and Installation– A protective pad is required when doing the final paver compaction. Both herringbone and linear patterns are common.
Jointing Material and Joint Stabilization
· Good: ordinary dry joint sand
· Best: Any Polymeric Sand or ordinary dry joint sand stabilized by a water-based or solvent-based joint sand stabilizer sealer. Important: squeegee water from surface during polymeric sand activation to prevent a white residue from forming.
Special Note: Use Alliance Gator Max Polymeric Sand (overlays)
· Product may be sealed but it is not absolutely required
· Unilock Unicare, Surebond, BP Pro and Techniseal sealers can be used.
· Select type for desired aesthetics.
· Product must be cleaned before sealing
Cleaners – Any paver cleaner may be used for color restoration or general cleaning. Follow manufacturer’s
dilution rates and application procedures.
Colors, product data, and availability are subject to change without notice. Please confirm all details with your local Unilock Dealer or call 1-800-UNILOCK (1-800-864-5625) for availability in your area. The colors shown should only be used as a guide. Final color selections should always be made from actual samples.