A flexible paver system, Olde Greenwich Cobble boasts rounded corners and subtly indented chamfers giving it an old and new look at the same time. Sophisticated enough for a contemporary project, yet when incorporated in a more traditional setting, it provides a definite historic flavor to the design.
Olde Greenwich Cobble combines rounded corners, subtly indented edge chamfers and a mildly dimpled surface into this multi component paver system, making it look old and new look at the same time. The sizzle of this product comes to life when incorporating Series 3000 Black Granite pavers as borders or inset designs.
Base Requirement & Bedding Course – standard paver base specification.
Handling and Installation– A protective pad is required when doing the final paver compaction. Random or herringbone patterns only.
Jointing Material and Joint Stabilization
· Good: ordinary dry joint sand
· Best: Any Polymeric Sand or ordinary dry joint sand stabilized by a water-based or solvent-based joint sand stabilizer sealer. (Joints should be flooded but the paver surface must be squeegeed and/or blown clean).
Special Note: Gator Max Polymeric Sand (overlays)
· Product may be sealed but it is not absolutely required
· Unilock Unicare, Surebond, BP Pro and Techniseal sealers can be used.
· Select type for desired aesthetics.
· Product must be cleaned before sealing
Cleaners – Any paver cleaner may be used for color restoration or general cleaning. Follow manufacturer’s
dilution rates and application procedures.
Colors, product data, and availability are subject to change without notice. Please confirm all details with your local Unilock Dealer or call 1-800-UNILOCK (1-800-864-5625) for availability in your area. The colors shown should only be used as a guide. Final color selections should always be made from actual samples.